We love capturing the strength and power of African women! Did you know that what truly makes us special, is that our platform is dedicated to the everyday African woman? Most of our contributors are not “professional” bloggers/writers, they’re just everyday women with a story to tell, and wisdom to share. So if you have a gift in storytelling, empowering through words and celebrating women – join us and together we can change that narrative of the African woman.
Full time contributor positions are only open to African women in Africa, and those living in the diaspora. Full time members are required to submit one blog post a month.
Guest contributors can either be men or women, from any background, anywhere in the world! If you have a blog post (original, not published elsewhere) that you think would benefit our audience, send it to us and we will be happy to read it.
Some of the benefits of blogging with Teakisi are:
- You will be joining a global network of empowered African women, who love to empower others.
- Increase your exposure; Teakisi’s audience is constantly growing through readership numbers, contributors, Facebook likes, Twitter and Instagram followers. Just to give you an idea of just how popular our site is; we got got 332848 hits in February 2017 from 187383 page views.
- Networking and building relationships with other bloggers.
- Become an expert; Blogging can act as your doorway to gaining status as an expert in your field.
- For guest contributor’s once we have received your post, we will determine whether it suits our audience.
- If suitable, we have the right to edit your post for grammar, leading the post to change a bit, but we will endeavour not to change the meaning.
- Your work will remain on the website which is a great way to build your writing portfolio.
To send us a post or apply for a full time position, fill the form below, with reasons why we should consider taking you own;