Next up in our Take Ten series: Josephine Amoako!
1. Who is Josephine Amoako?
I am a passionate and enthusiastic writer/blogger from Ghana. A graduate of the University of Ghana, I aspire to inspire the world with my writing, one piece at a time.
2. What’s your occupation?
Not engaged in a paid job at the moment. I work on my blog and produce content for a couple of sites.
3. Are you currently doing a job you love or working towards it?
I love working on my blog – learned a lot trying to understand and master the art of it. Always working towards a career in writing.
4. What will that be?
5. How did you hear about ElleAfrique?
I came across ElleAfrique on Twitter.
6. What does ElleAfrique mean to you?
ElleAfrique is a community of everyday African women telling their unique stories. I appreciate the fact that we come from different backgrounds but are all connected by our heritage as Africans.
7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself being in an authoritative position with my writing, hopefully published. A stable job and family.
8. Name three thing you can’t do without.
Phone, laptop, Internet
9. What’s the one thing you could change about Africa if you had the chance to?
The perception that we can’t make Africa better by ourselves.
10. Name five African women who inspire you.
Dr. Joyce Aryee
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde
Yawa Hansen Quao